If you are passionate about your work, if you love challenges, if you know you can make a difference, then join us.
Current Job: Marketing Intern
Fundprovo is an innovative space that aims to bring social entrepreneurs, leaders, change-makers, donors, business entrepreneurs, volunteers, experts and organizations together; connecting private sector and public sector actors, sharing resources and ideas to make positive impacts on the global community. Fundprovo is about more than just collecting money,
it is where we aim to create a sense of a global family helping each other in whatever way possible to facilitate positive social change.
FundProVo is looking for marketing interns who are highly motivated, outgoing and interested in launching their marketing career.
The marketing interns will be responsible for assisting the company in the development and implementation of marketing, business
development and public relations plans. This will be accomplished through developing, maintaining and expanding marketing channels
to universities, colleges, high school students and the public at large.
Minimum 10-12 hours per week throughout the semester.
Unpaid. We will work with interns to provide academic credit if applicable. This can be a great experience and networking opportunity.
We hope hire the best-performing interns into full time paid jobs after graduation with possibilities for advancement and career-building.
Primary responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
- - Write advertising copy for use by publications, broadcast or Internet media to promote the services offered by FundProVo.
- - Host different events around your campus and community to spread the word about FundProVo and different services it offers.
- - Write concise articles, bulletins, speeches and other related informative, marketing and promotional material.
- - Conduct outreach to engage students with FundProVo.
- - Work with students, university administrators, faculty and youth organizations.
- - Sign up volunteers and experts, and attract projects to FundProVo.
- - Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- - Creative, energetic, and team-oriented.
- - Detail oriented.
- - Familiar with social networking sites.
- - Ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
- - Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
If you are excited about this opportunity and want to do your part to help make social
entrepreneurial projects succeed at helping people while building your own career, then we just might be a good fit for you.
If so, please contact us by sending your resume and a brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org