About the Project
Leadership Building Academy seeks financial support to sponsor deserving law students to participate in the Annual Philip C. Jessup International Law Moot Court Competition.
The National Champions for 2017 were the following law students form Kathmandu School of Law (KSL).
- Mamta Siwakoti – Participant
- Dhruba Yonzon- Participant
- Anuj Chand- Participant
- Saugat Jung Pandey- Participant
- Anjana Dhital- Participant
- Swechhya Sangroula-Team Manager and Coach
Team Nepal made it all the way to the last 32 teams, but on April 13, 2017, lost against UK. We need your support to help build confidence of the future teams, which can help them focus on their skills and claim the championship.
Your tax deductible donation will support the young law students with their 2 way air tickets, and the rest is managed by the participants themselves.
2 out of 5 US Lawmakers are lawyers, hence LBA believes we need to invest in the young law students to help them become next generation leaders for Nepal.
LBA has received formal request to support appeal from:
- Geeta Pathak Sangroula, Professor of International Human Rights and Humanitarian Law, Kathmandu School of Law
- Manish Karky, Executive Director of International Law Association (ILA)
- Dinesh Tripathi, Secratary General - International Law Association, Nepal
For more info about the annual Jessup Cup World Championship: https://www.ilsa.org/jessuphome/2014-08-15-09-28-07/jessup-schedule