About the Project
"Janakpur Cleaning Campaign" is a unique project which aims at transforming the city, Janakpurdham, Nepal, from dirty place to a clean and healthy haven. We are all a group of student pursuing our higher education at BUDHANILKANTHA SCHOOL, Nepal and we believe that it's we, the students like us, who can really bring change in the country. Keeping this faith in ourself and hoping that the world would always stand by us to support us and help us in future endeavours. Our sole objective is to make Nepal as it used to be: THE HEAVEN OF EARTH. We have planned to conduct the campaign in the following ways:
- The campaign will be conducted at around 24,25,26 of chaitra which is 6,7,8 of april 2016 at Janakpur, Nepal.
- The campaign will include installation of Dustbins around the whole city, mainly in Ram Janaki Temple area, Mass awareness ralley around the whole city about the importance of cleanliness, sanitation and the hazards of it's neglegency.
- The city will be divided into 5 parts and each part will have a group of 4 members. The members will have to collaborate with the local schools with 2 teachers and 50 students as volunteers and conduct the cleaning around the area.
- The local INGOs and NGOs such as Lions Club of Janakpur, Rotary Club, Municipality and VDC offices will be imphasized on looking after the installed materials after the campaign is over, so that the materials will be utilized properly.
- Finally, we will be able to make our campaign effective one.